Here’s your chance to purchase a Custom bass guitar build with some incredible savings!
We currently have three wonderful 5-string (34″ scale length, 19.0mm string spacing) Emperor bass guitar bodies available for any direct customer interested in a loaded-up Custom Emperor 5. Normally these basses, fully loaded, would retail upwards of $9k, but we are currently offering these three builds at the price of $7,550!
All of these builds come with:
– Seymour Duncan dual coil or single coil pickups (plastic covers)
– 3-piece Maple neck with your choice of Pau Ferro, Ebony, or Indian Rosewood fingerboards
– Mother of Pearl or Abalone dot inlays
– Your choice of hardware color
– Fodera / Pope Custom 3-band preamp
The available bodies are:
1) Figured Walnut over an Ash body w/ a Dovetail neck joint
2) Figured Walnut over an Mahogany and Maple body w/ a Bolt-on neck joint
3) Flame Koa over a Walnut body w/ a Bolt-on neck joint
– All instruments must be used for 5-string, 34” scale length, and 19mm string spacing.
– This offer cannot be combined with any other sales or discounts.
– Upgrades such as premium fingerboard material, block inlays, and wooden pickup covers are also available for additional up-charge.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-832-3455 for more details!
To learn more about our financing program click here (Note: Same-as-cash option is not available towards the purchase of these bass bodies)