The Fodera Monarch-P continues our Standard Classic series; but available in a passive configuration featuring Seymour Duncan’s latest Retrospecd Series of pickups providing accurate vintage tone with Fodera playability and construction. TheMonarch-P is built in Brooklyn, New York utilizing the same tone woods and crafted from the same hands as our Custom Line of instruments, providing players with over 30 years of legendary Fodera craftsmanship. Available in 4-string configuration, the Monarch-P is available in either Alder Body / Rosewood FB or an Ash Body / Maple FB.
While theMonarch-P is passive, a control cavity has been routed should you decide to add our Fodera / Pope Standard preamp in the future allowing for minimal body modification. The new Monarch-Ps feature Seymour Duncan’s Retrospecd Pickups which are the culmination of Duncan’s 40 year archive of data on pickup design, detailing every nuance, down to the smallest detail. With this knowledge they have developed a pickup that provides period-correct authentic, vintage tone. Additionally, theMonarch-P is available in 8 classic high-gloss finishes of Fiesta Red, Candy Apple Red, Vintage Sunburst, Black, Olympic White, Charcoal Frost Metallic, Butterscotch Blonde, and Pelham Blue as well as your choice of Black, White, or Tortoise Shell pickguards with classic chrome hardware.
• Hand selected, premium tone woods
• 34-inch scale length
• PLEK’d Compound radius fingerboard
• 3-pc Quarter-sawn Hard Rock Maple neck
• High-mass, proprietary, adjustable, bell-brass bridge
• Seymour Duncan Retrospecd P Pickup
• Passive Electronics
• Customer’s choice of wood combinations (Ash / Maple or Alder / Rosewood)
• Customer’s choice of paint colors (Vintage Sunburst, Fiesta Red, Black, Olympic White, Candy Apple Red, Charcoal Mist, Pelham Blue, Butterscotch Blonde, and Pelham Blue)
• Customer’s choice of pickguards (3-ply Tortoiseshell, Black or White)