Artie Reynolds Signature Emperor
In crafting Artie Reynolds’ Signature instrument, one of the most important design criteria was that it would offer Artie tremendous tonal flexibility. To achieve this we used an Elite (Neck-through) construction with an Alder body and Ash tone block. We built the 35″ scale neck using three pieces of Hard Rock Maple and a highly figured Birdseye Maple fingerboard. Artie selected a piece of 5A Quilted Maple for his instrument’s solid top.
This blend of tonewoods offers Artie a very neutral tonal palate that he can than alter using various playing techniques or our highly versatile Fodera / Duncan Dual Coil pickups and Fodera / Pope Custom Shop Preamp.
Specs for the Artie Reynolds Emperor 5 Elite:
- Alder Body
- Quilted Maple Top
- Birdseye Maple Fingerboard
- 3-pc Hard Rock Maple Neck
- Abalone Dot Inlays
- Neck-through Construction
- 35″ Scale Length, 5-String, 19.0mm String Spacing
- Fodera / Pope Custom 3-Band Preamp
- Fodera / Duncan Dual Coil Pickups