2016 Buckeye Burl Imperial 5 Elite
This Imperial 5-string in one of our 2016 NAMM basses and was designed with team members Rob and Dan. Built with a Walnut body, Black Limba, and Macassar Ebony fingerboard, this instrument has a bright and aggressive tone with punchy lows, snappy mids, and clear, bell-like highs.
This Imperial 5 also features a gorgeous light Buckeye Burl non-solid top, along with matching wooden pickup covers, and a 5-piece Maple neck with Wenge stringers. We opted to go with no inlays on the face of the fingerboard, to better show off the copious amounts of figure in this rare and beautiful Macassar Ebony!
- Walnut Body, Black Limba Tone Block
- Buckeye Burl Topwood
- 5-pc Maple Neck w/ Wenge Stringers, Macassar Ebony FB
- Fodera / Duncan Dual Coil Pickups in Wooden Pickup Covers
- 34 inch scale, 24 large frets, 5-strings
- Gold Fodera 19.0mm Custom Bridge
- Fodera / Pope 3-Band Custom Preamp
- Imperial Control Layout